Buy Escitalopram without prescription
buy escitalopram without prescription it's hard? Don't worry, with us you can order Escitalopram online without any hassle and quickly.
Medications with Escitalopram: lexapro, Dexanil
- Category: Antidepressants
Utilization: Used for the treatment of depression and generalized anxiety disorder
What is escitalopram?
- Escitalopram is a antidepressant SSRI selective reuptake inhibitor serotonin.
- It is used to treat major depressive disorder in adults and adolescents at least 12 years old.
- It is also used to treat anxiety in adults.
- Escitalopram may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What are the possible side effects of escitalopram?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of a allergic reaction: rash skin or urticaria; difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your doctor about any new or worsening symptomssuch as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts of suicide or to get hurt.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- blurred vision, tunnel vision, pain or swelling of the eyes, or see halos around lights;
- racing thoughts, unusual risky behavior, feelings of extreme happiness or sadness;
- pain or burning when urinating;
- (in a child taking escitalopram) slow growth or weight gain;
- low sodium levels in the body: headache, confusion, slurred speech, severe weakness, vomiting, loss of coordination, feeling unsteady; either
- serious reaction of the nervous system: muscles very rigid, fever high, sweating, confusion, fast or irregular heartbeat, tremors, feeling faint.
Seek immediate medical attention if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, chills, rapid heart rate, muscle stiffness, spasms, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
The most common side effects can be:
- painful urination;
- dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness, weakness;
- feeling anxious or agitated;
- increased muscle movements, feeling shaky;
- sleeping problems (insomnia);
- sweating, dry mouth, increased thirst, loss of appetite;
- nausea, constipation;
- nosebleed, heavy menstrual periods; either
- decreased sexual desire, impotence or difficulty having a orgasm.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may appear. Call your doctor for advice about side effects. You can report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What is the most important information I should know about escitalopram (Lexapro)?
You should not use this medicine if you also take pimozide or citalopram (Celexa).
Do not use escitalopram within 14 days before or 14 days after the use of an MAO inhibitor, What isocarboxazid, linezolid, injection of Methylene blue, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline or tranylcypromine.
Some young people have suicidal thoughts when they first take an antidepressant. Watch for changes in your mood or symptoms. Tell your doctor about any new or worsening symptoms.
Seek immediate medical attention if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, chills, fast heartbeat, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking escitalopram (Lexapro)?
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to escitalopram or citalopram (Celexa), or if:
- you also take pimozide or citalopram.
Do not use escitalopram within 14 days before or after taking an MAO inhibitor. A dangerous drug interaction could occur. MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine.
Make sure your doctor knows if you also take stimulant medications, opioid medications, herbal products, or medications for depressionmental illness, Parkinson's disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or the prevention of nausea and vomiting. These medications can interact with escitalopram and cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease or renal;
- low blood sodium levels;
- heart disease, high blood pressure;
- a apoplexy;
- problems of bleeding;
- Bipolar disorder (depression manic); either
- drug addiction or suicidal thoughts.
Some young people have suicidal thoughts when they first take an antidepressant. Your doctor should check your progress at regular visits. Your family or other caregivers should also watch for changes in your mood or symptoms.
Escitalopram is not approved for use in people younger than 12 years old.
Consult your doctor about the possibility of taking this medicine snap pregnant. Taking an SSRI antidepressant during the end of the pregnancy can cause serious medical complications in the baby. However, you may have a relapse of depression if you stop taking your antidepressant. Tell your doctor immediately if you become pregnant. Do not start or stop taking this medicine without your doctor's advice.
If you are pregnant, your name may be placed on a pregnancy registry to monitor the effects of escitalopram on the baby.
Snap breastfeedingtell your doctor if you notice drowsiness, agitation, feeding problems, or poor weight gain in your nursing baby.
How should I take escitalopram (Lexapro)?
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use the medication exactly as directed.
Take the medicine at the same time each day, with or without food.
measure the liquid medicine carefully. Use the supplied dosing syringe or use a medication dose-measuring device (not a kitchen spoon).
It may take up to 4 weeks before your symptoms improve. Continue to use the medication as directed and contact your doctor if your symptoms do not improve.
Your doctor should check your progress regularly. A child taking escitalopram should be monitored for height and weight gain.
Do not stop using escitalopram suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Follow your doctor's instructions to lower your dose.
Store at room temperature, away from moisture and heat